|DIGITAL PRODUCT ADMINISTRATOR
Click here to apply
- Produce & input daily engaging and sales driven content.
- Be responsible for daily content distribution through additional content sites, forums and selected social channels.
- Support social and editorial with the running of competitions and community based activities.
- Be Active! Monitor all the popular fashion, style and gossip websites and social channels.
|Desired skills and experience:
- Exceptional copywriting skills.
- Fluency in English
- Be social savvy- familiarity with Facebook & Twitter a big plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and embrace change.
- Energy and enthusiasm in droves.
- Strong understanding of digital & e-commerce
- A sense of humour!